Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Blog Design!!

Hey guys check out my new blog design by Jen over at Justfoolinblogdesigns. She does AWESOME work and she will work with you on whatever you need. Thank you so much Jen for a Beautiful page I love it!!

Check out my awesome new picture button, I have posted all of my photos this far so you can see my progess. The photos start at my heaviest weight and go all the way down to my current weight. I will be adding pictures as I go along.

I hope all of you are doing great and as always, lets she those extra pounds together!!

9 comments:

  1. love the new look! Jen is amazing as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design!! It looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really love it! I really like how the color picture is in the center...you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked at your photos, WOW!! Keep it up! You. Look. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! You look really great...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete