Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New pictures...

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great week. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you. I finally got my hair done and I am able to wear it down...so enjoy the pictures. I am wearing scrubs and about to go to work in the pictures, but I was having a good hair day...haha. These are new scrubs as well...and in a much small size I might add which is exciting to me.

Me...189lbs



I know all of you are doing great things out there, I enjoy reading each and every one of your blogs. Keep up the great work and as always, lets shed those extra pounds together!!

8 comments:

  1. Especially love the black with blue scrubs and cute hair - you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is darling, and so are you! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorg!! Such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sooo beautiful, looking tiny too!! Great job!!

    Love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hair!

    I was so happy when I could buy new scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New scrubs are fun! The hair looks great too! I think I like the light scrubs with pink more, but both look fantastic on you. You are rocking the 180s!

    ReplyDelete