Friday, March 18, 2011

End of the Week Weight In...

Its been a very long week, but it sure did pay off! As most of you know, I have hit a huge accomplishment in my week...yup I jogged a full mile! Woo hoo! I also did my first step class this week. Wow that was a tough, but VERY fun class and I got an awesome work out! So I joined the gym this week, I was going on a free pass that I had, but now I actually belong and I am so excited to be able to go to a gym now instead of just in my basement! Now on the the good stuff haha...

Starting Weight: 279.0lbs
Todays Weight: 213.0lbs
Total Weight loss: 66lbs

I am so excited to be so close to my first goal which is to be under 200lbs. I also figured out that the last time I was a size 16, I was in my sophomore year of high school, and I actually think I weigh less now than I did then. CRAZY. It has been such a long time since I have been around this weight and I am so excited to hit my first small goal!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and as always, lets shed those extra pounds together!

~*Michelle*~

5 comments:

  1. YAY for size 16!!! :) And being smaller than you were in high school, can't wait to experience that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lady! You are doing great! I am really enjoying going to the gym much better then the basement I think! :) I had full intention of using my basement but I honestly haven't yet! I actually just sold my treadmill. It was wasting space!

    Anyway you are doing a great job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going so well!! You are making me get excited about getting back to gym :-D thanks so much for the motivation boost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of ya Mishkie! I couldn't be more happy for you - how dedicated you are and your ability to accomplish the goals you make for youself. I need some of what you got with my school stuff! LOL. Please send some of that motivation my way :)

    I love you and congrats on the new size! Remember when you were visiting you were between sizes?! And look at you now! You are doing amazing... and goodness, if you're doing this well now and looking as fabulous as ever, I can't imagine how you'll be October 1st for Heather's wedding!

    Keep up the great work Mishkie. I miss you and am hoping I see you soon. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete