Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday...

I hope you are all having a great Wednesday and I hope everyone is having a great week! So this morning I had a doctors appt with my surgeon and I know in my last post I was really debating whether or not to get another fill today...well I decided not to. I have been feeling very satisfied between meals and really not getting hungry. The last time I went to my surgeon I was 229.0 and that, like I said, was 2 weeks ago. This morning I weighed in and the scale said 221.0 a loss of 8lbs in 2 weeks!! I am so proud of myself. I am at a new low for myself and on my way to my first major goal which is to be under 200lbs for the first time in I don't know how many years!!

So when I went to my doctors office, I usually see the PA Linda in the office. Well I was waiting for my appointment in the waiting room and she happend to walk another patient out and just said hi to me. Well when it was my turn to be put into a room and she came in, she said to me "oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize that that was you sitting in the waiting room", she said "you look so amazing and you have changed so much that you don't even look like the same person!" It means so much to me to even hear those words!

So I am almost into the teens in my weight...I can't wait to be under 200lbs!! So to date my weight loss is 58lbs total...2 more lbs and I will hit 60lbs!! woo hoo!!

So really I just need to thank all of you who follow my blog! It means so much to me. It is so nice being able to have such a great support system! And once again I have to thank my sister and defintiely my mom! They have helped me throughout this whole process and they mean everything to me! I love you guys!! My mom and I are actually going to be going to FL next week to visit my sister so we are extremely excited!! Can't wait Rach!

Thanks again to everyone and as always lets shed those extra pounds together!!

~*Michelle*~

1 comment:

  1. I know I told you already, but I'm so happy for your great news! You are really doing wonderful! And I'm glad you decided not to do the fill because it really seems like you are doing great without the extra amount - your motivation and dedication to do this seems so much stronger than that tiny little addition! You can do this Mishkie! Love ya and can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete