Monday, January 31, 2011

New pictures...

Hi guys!

So my sister, Rachel, has been wanting me to take new pictures, but I didn't want to just because I don't feel like I look any different. Well I don't know how many of you have heard of Skype, but my sister and I use it all the time considering we don't live too close to each other. She lives in FL and I live in MD. Skype has the capability to do video chat as well, so thats what we do. Anyways this morning we were on skype and she said that I had looked like I lost more weight and that I looked really great!! She has to say that shes my sister! haha I love her though. Anyways so I denied her taking pictures of me right now, but then I got a text message from friend Angie who lives in CA and we went to nursing school together. She has been wanting me to send her a picture for the longest time and I always tell her no just because I am still at the point where I am a little camera shy still. But then I was like ok...I am going to do this! So I took my phone and went into the bathroom and shot some pictures of myself and sent them to her. Now keep in mind she hasn't seen me since November when I was in CA to take my boards. She was amazed at the progress I had made and was super excited. So then I talked to Rachel again on the phone (she was at school walking back to class) and I told her that I ended up taking pictures and she told me that I should share them all with you. So thats what I am going to do. Below you will find pictures that were taken as of this morning. Sorry they aren't too glamorous I took them after my work out this morning. You will also find another picture of when I was at one of my heaviest times that I had on my computer. I really didn't want to share this photo because I am almost embarrassed to say oh my gosh that person was me....but I want you all so be able to see it.


Me...I have not weighed myself in a couple of days, but I wll have a number for you all on Friday when I weigh in...this was after my work out of a 2.2mile walk


Another view....

Side View...

I found this picture on my computer as well...that is me at about 279lbs at my graduation...


I am the one standing in the backround with the ponytail by the Flag...around 279lbs as well....



I have been reading several posts that you all have written and I just have to say that you all are so inspirational and I love that I can come on here and have such a huge support system along side my family and friends!

I also want to give a special thanks to my sister who is my number one supporter. She is always encouraging me, even when I am having a bad day, I know that I can always talk to her for inspiring words! I love you Rach and I am so excited to see you in just 2 weeks!

11 comments:

  1. Mishkie, you are so amazing! And I'm so proud to be your sister! I know you don't see it but you look fabulous these days (even after you workout)! I wish I could look that good after I workout, but my hair and sweaty ass say otherwise LOL. I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! David will be so surprised!

    Keep up the fabulous work! It takes time, but all that hard work pays off! Compare yourself to pictures from today vs the last time you posted a picture on here... I see a couple changes :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! My sister is a Rachel too, she's pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Thanks for showing all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started at 280 lbs. too and now, 11 months out, I am down more than 100 lbs. and am at goal. I bring it up because I hope you can look into the next seven months and see where YOU could be!

    You look FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing and have done such an incredible job! I'm so proud of YOU!! Keep up the good work - it's WORKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! It truely means a lot to me and I really thank you for all of your encouragement! You are all amazing people and I am so lucky to have such a great support system!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference!!!! :) I wish we could all see the changes right away, but sometimes it takes moving into a certain smaller size for us to realize how much has changed. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look amazing...so noticeable...great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mean I know that I am wearing my clothes when I go to the doctor..and I know clothes weigh...but I swear I didn't even think of that when I typed the scale difference. Total blond moment for the day! Lol

    ReplyDelete